8/22/2012

Alpaca Backpacks: How to Order


For sale tomorrow Thursday at 18:00 (Spain time -> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fullscreen.html?n=141).

~*~

TO ORDER:

Tomorrow at 18:00 Spain time send an email to sandy200[at]gmail[dot]com with the color you want. I will contact you back with the info to pay.

Emails sent before that time wont be counted.

When they sold out I will announce it here and on Flickr.
If I don't contact you it's because they are already sold out, sorry.

~*~

They were sewn by hand, so each one is different and unique.
Only 3 available (one of each color).

For Chibi Unoa (35 cm), Slim MSD (Unoa/MiniFee/LovelyDoll) and YoSD.

Baby Blue: $30
Light Pink: $35
White: $35

Shipping by Registered Mail with tracking number included in the price.
Payment by PayPal (Personal payment or + 4% fee).

I ship from Spain (EU). I don't smoke and I don't have any pets.

If you have any questions email me please: sandy200[at]gmail[dot]com

For more info and pictures check my Flickr gallery: http://www.flickr.com/photos/maigune/sets/72157631125053138/

Thank you!




































































No comments:

Post a Comment